Customer Service Manager (Full Time Position)
The Region of Queens Municipality is seeking applications from an organized, reliable and self-motivated individual to join our team at Queens Place Emera Centre as Customer Service Manager. This is a full time permanent position.
• Highly motivated
• Strong leadership skills
• Customer service oriented
• Time management, multi-tasking and attention to detail
• Excellent organization, planning and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Friendly, approachable & positive attitude
1. Successful candidate for this position must be a graduate of a recognized post-secondary institution with a diploma or certificate in business management, public administration, or equivalent, with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs, Google Calendar and three to five years of related experience.
2. Willing to obtain First-Aid, CPR and WHMIS. Maintaining up-to-date certification is required over the term of employment.
3. Mandatory agreement to annual Criminal Records and Child Abuse Registry Checks.
Job Descriptions may be obtained by contacting Shelley Connolly at the information below. Applications close on Monday, August 9th, 2021. Only applicants required for interviews will be contacted. Resumes can be submitted by email or by mail to the address below:
Region of Queens Municipality
P.O. Box 1264